Thesis Joys!

So today isn't such a bad day,  just a hectic one. I'm a bit worried and I know that I should be working nonstop on my thesis; but, I've got to have the chance to eat and refresh my mind. Btw, I now have roughly twenty-four hours until a preliminary copy of my masters thesis is due.

It's OK though, no really, it's okay.

My take on the situation is from one of my favorite novels "The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy" and that is "don't panic."

That and 42.

Speaking of numbers and mathematics, I believe I've finally cracked the formula for my theory of quasi-static loading! It only took a few years and a giant looming deadline but I think I did it! The solution turned out to actually be a hybrid theory of statics and kinematics that can be simplified to a series of summation and a single 6x6 matrix.

Now just for that pesky writing...

Cheers!

Comments

  1. What happened to your thesis? Well, I think having a break every once in a while can really help refresh the mind and relieve some stress cause by thinking about thesis topic ideas. Anyway, I do hope everything went well with your thesis. And from hearing how it is, I bet everything would be fine.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Eibach Springs Being made