During my time in the educational system I have often questioned what it took to become so proficient at a skill to become a master, a leader of accomplishment. It's a simple question with complicated answers. For example, if I want to become a great pianist, am I just born with these aptitudes or over time, practice, and frustrations; does it just happen?
Stress and Reaction. That "AHHH" feeling. From a purely mechanical standpoint stress can be defined as, "Pressure or tension exerted on a material object: "the distribution of stress is uniform across the bar."[1] This is an important definition to me as an engineer and scientist because it allows insight into the language that I understand. However, it is important as a person to be personal; Thus, a less rigid, more biological approach to its definition is desired. [Catch more after the break]
Could it be possible? Is it possible? Did it happen? Yes, Yes, and YES! I have successfully controlled a IOIO development board using the Nook Simple Touch. Sadly, it's pretty late in the day right now for me to get a video of the sample blink program uploaded. So you'll have to take my word for it till tomorrow. I can post how I managed to do it though. Hardware needed: Nook Simple touch + Charging cable IOIO for android board + Supporting hardware from Sparkfun 2gb or equivalent MicroSD Card Software needed: IOIO development stuffs - https://github.com/ytai/ioio/wiki/Downloads Nook root stuffs - http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2040351 Nook Google Apps Stuffs - http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2086582 Apps from market: Search market - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=youten.redo.searchmarket ADB Toggle - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.a...
Comments
Post a Comment