During my time in the educational system I have often questioned what it took to become so proficient at a skill to become a master, a leader of accomplishment. It's a simple question with complicated answers. For example, if I want to become a great pianist, am I just born with these aptitudes or over time, practice, and frustrations; does it just happen?
Could it be possible? Is it possible? Did it happen? Yes, Yes, and YES! I have successfully controlled a IOIO development board using the Nook Simple Touch. Sadly, it's pretty late in the day right now for me to get a video of the sample blink program uploaded. So you'll have to take my word for it till tomorrow. I can post how I managed to do it though. Hardware needed: Nook Simple touch + Charging cable IOIO for android board + Supporting hardware from Sparkfun 2gb or equivalent MicroSD Card Software needed: IOIO development stuffs - https://github.com/ytai/ioio/wiki/Downloads Nook root stuffs - http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2040351 Nook Google Apps Stuffs - http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2086582 Apps from market: Search market - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=youten.redo.searchmarket ADB Toggle - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.a...
So today isn't such a bad day, just a hectic one. I'm a bit worried and I know that I should be working nonstop on my thesis; but, I've got to have the chance to eat and refresh my mind. Btw, I now have roughly twenty-four hours until a preliminary copy of my masters thesis is due. It's OK though, no really, it's okay. My take on the situation is from one of my favorite novels "T he Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy " and that is "don't panic." That and 42. Speaking of numbers and mathematics, I believe I've finally cracked the formula for my theory of quasi-static loading! It only took a few years and a giant looming deadline but I think I did it! The solution turned out to actually be a hybrid theory of statics and kinematics that can be simplified to a series of summation and a single 6x6 matrix. Now just for that pesky writing... Cheers!
Comments
Post a Comment